This has been an extremely successful run! In total we had more than 900
teams with 1000+
contestants participate from more than 10
different countries across the globe, a substantial increase compared to last year(8 folds). We received a total of 2481
submissions during the standard round. Therefore the LIT Organizers want to thank everyone for their support and enthusiasm! It really means a lot to see people come and take part in this incredible journey. We hope you enjoyed all of our problems and learned something along the way.
There were unfortunately some minor server errors here and there, and we apologize for the inconvenience it has caused. If you have any suggestions, please help us by filling out this short form CLICK ME
Now, for the juicy part everybody is waiting for, the winners! (Please imagine drum roll effects)
And the Winners for Standard round are!
1. blair blezers
2. balbit fan club
- Gabriel Wu - Montgomery Blair HS
- Timothy Qian - Montgomery Blair HS
- Colin Galen - Montgomery Blair HS
- Kostiantyn Savchuk - Korostyshev NSC "School-Lyceum"
- Ashley Aragorn Khoo - NUS High School
- Elliot En-Yi Liu - International Bilingual School at Hsinchu Science Park
- Allen Pei - University of Toronto Schools
- Moses Xu - Appleby College
- Andrew Dong - Centennial CVI
- 1st place - 180$, 1 raspberry pi 4, LIT t-shirts, 20 LIT stickers
- 2nd place - 90$, LIT t-shirts, 20 LIT stickers
- 3rd place - 60$, LIT t-shirts, 20 LIT stickers
We have also sent out a Wolfram Alpha Notebook Edition
to all of our top 50
participants. A huge thanks to Wolfram Alpha for their generous sponsorship.
We would also like to applaud the college team OOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
! The solo team member Jason Yuen was able to beat everyone and get 1st place, but is unfortunately not eligible for prizes. He is truly what his team name suggests, orz.
If you are interested in more statistics about our contest, you can also visit our scoreboard CLICK ME.
Now, for the CTF round. And the winners are!
- Joshua Wang - Montgomery Blair HS
- Akshar Ramkumar - The Nueva School
- Darin Mao - TJHSST
- Harikesh Kailad - Montgomery Blair HS
- Sammy Hajhamid - Troy High School
- Andrei Kotliarov - Thomas S. Wootton High School
- Daniel Jiang - Sir John A MacDonald C.I.
- Kai Wen Yang - Victoria Park C.I.
- Joshua Liu - William Lyon Mackenzie C.I.
- 1st place - 180$, 1 raspberry pi 4, LIT t-shirts, $750 DigitalOcean credits
- 2nd place - 90$, LIT t-shirts, $450 DigitalOcean credits
- 3rd place - 60$, LIT t-shirts, $300 DigitalOcean credits
Congratulations to our winners for their superb performance!
We would also like a say a huge thank you to Jason Gonzalez and Eric Yang from the CTF team PeanutButter.jar
. Not only did they write many of the high quality problems, but they also guided us in the general hosting process. The CTF round would not have been possible without their help. They are actually hosting their own CTF contest in late August
, so if you liked our tournament, you should definitely check them out as well!
Thank you all so much for coming, and we hope to see you again next year (in either Spring or next Summer)!
- LIT organizers ❤️